The Social Assistance Partnership (TSAP) provides strategic and consulting services to organisations aiming for growth, transformation and change. The TSAP team have extensive experience of leading and managing significant transformation on an international scale. We are passionate about supporting our clients in delivering innovative world class services designed and built around customer needs.
The services we provide support senior teams, boards and owners in developing and executing the strategy for their organisation including:
- Market insight and pre-diligence assessment
- Growth and diversification strategy advice
- Policy networking and stakeholder engagement
- New product development and service design
- Business transformation support
- Business development and proposition development support
- Implementation and mobilisation project management
- Support in engaging funders and investors
We work in partnership with public, private and not for profit clients to support them in defining and achieving their goals.
UNDP’s Sustainable Development Goals
TSAP brings together an eclectic group of individuals whose careers span many countries and sectors. The golden thread linking the desire from this group of people to work together is a desire to create novel, long term, scaleable solutions to some of the persistent societal problems across the sectors they have spent their entire careers. Given our collective background, we are motivated to take on projects that have a clear line of sight to contributing to the SDG’s and continuing to measure our work in assisting clients towards the achievement of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. We have aligned the sectors where we work to the interests we have in the SDGs.